It should end tomorrow. Mind you, it should have already been over, we should have already Closed Escrow. Yet, now there is another delay and extension required. Will it all fall through or is the deal, “Money in the Bank”? I have never been a patient one and so the wait to find out if all is well and we can have a final close date or simply accept that this deal and possibly the entire idea of selling the house is a mistake? Is it really possible that we are meant to stay here in LA and my return Home as I have been anticipating is in fact not to Lantzville but rather to LA?
What a whirlwind; long-term investments such as Property needs to be managed, maintained and costs a shit load of money so make sure you are ready for Real Estate before entering. I can’t say I was and yet I had worked several years for a Property Development Firm in Beverly Hills, learning about Construction and Property Management. Along with the Certificate in Real Estate I received in 2009, my past experience hadn’t prepared me, I have had a lot of surprises.
Right now it’s all I can think about and the one thing I know for sure is it’s all in God’s Hands.